Bpure Cleaning Services Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions
Bond Cleans, Exit Cleans and Builders Cleans
Your use of our services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that our Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice, at our sole discretion. We will notify you by way of posting them to this website at www.bpurecleaningservices.com.au and you should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
The words in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meanings:
- “Customer” “Customer” or “You” means any person who purchases services from Bpure Cleaning Services.
- “We” or “Us” means Bpure Cleaning Services or an authorised contractor approved by Bpure Cleaning Services.
- “Property Manager” means any person who manages the rental or sales affairs of the property, such as a Managing Agent, Property Manager, Facilities Manager, or Builder.
- “Cleaner” or “Cleaners” means any person/s who performs the Service working for us.
- “Property” means the property that is requiring a Bond Clean, Exit Clean or Builders Clean.
- “Service” or “Services” means any service that the Customer has asked us to complete as reflected in the invoice or quote.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of supply contained in this document or webpage.
- “Bond Cleaning” means cleanliness in the Property that would pass a Property Managers standards.
The headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are there for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of services by Bpure Cleaning Services to the Customer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer.
- A complete list of Bond Cleaning Inclusions and Exclusions is outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Bond Cleaning – Service Coverage
Our Bond Back Guarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our Services.
- A complete Bond Clean covers many different components and it is your responsibility to ensure you have covered them all. A complete Bond Clean can often consists of the following (check with your Property Manager to clarify what is relevant for you). This is not a definitive list:
- Upholstery cleaning
- Pressure cleaning
- Bond Cleaning (deep clean)
- Pest control
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tiles cleaning
- Furnished properties
- Pool Maintenance
- Blinds / venetians
- Rubbish removal
- Garden maintenance
Our quote and/or invoice will highlight each one of these things individually, please make sure that you have read and understood your quote and invoice to see what is included. For example a listing of ‘Bond Clean’ on an invoice/ quote, does not include carpet cleaning or pest cleaning or garden maintenance.
If it is not listed individually on your quote or invoice, it is not included in the Service we are giving you.
- Bond Clean – Inclusions
The following items are included in our Bond Clean service:
- Vacuum all of the floors and carpets
- Mop hard floors
- Windows clean both sides (exclusions apply at height for accessibility and safety as well as for weather see below for exclusions)
- Clean the skirting boards, doors and architraves
- Vacuum sliding door tracks and clean tracks
- General clean of fans, air-conditioners and filters.
- General clean of light fittings (as long as they can easily and safely removed and are accessible for our Cleaners).
- Spot clean power points, light switches
- Spot clean small marks on walls (unless all of the wall needs cleaning)
- Clean standard blinds, cords and rails (please see exclusions detailed below in case a specialist cleaner is required)
- Remove cobwebs, insect residue and small nests where Pest Control is not necessary.
- Clean doors, shelving, cupboard tops, drawers and cupboards including inside.
- Clean and polish the splash back area
- Clean and dry sink, drain holes, drainers and polish taps
- Clean inside and outside the oven as well as the griller, doors, glass and knobs.
- Clean inside, outside and around stove top, elements, rings and knobs
- Clean range hood exhaust and filter (as long as the filter can be safely removed and cleaned without requiring a specialist cleaner)
- Clean inside and outside and on top of all cupboards, doors and drawers
- Where relevant clean the inside, outside and behind, the refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave (Customer will need to move the items first see weight restrictions detailed in exclusions below)
- Clean the toilet, including behind the S bend and around the toilet seat.
- Clean the bath, the shower and the sink polishing all tap ware and towel rails
- Remove soap residue from the tiles, soap holder and shower screens.
- Clean the cupboards and drawers, inside and outside
- Clean the exhaust fans (as long as they can be safely cleaned with height restrictions and without requiring a specialist cleaner)
- Clean mirrors
- Clean windows and window tracks
- Mop floors
- Clean windows, window tracks and floors
- Clean inside and outside cupboards (will need to be empty), around shelves and tap ware
- Sweep floor and remove cobwebs
- Sweep and mop floors and remove cobwebs
Please remember that if a Service is not listed individually on your quote or invoice, it is not included in the Service we are giving you (For example a listing of “Bond Clean” on an invoice/ quote, does not include carpet cleaning or pest cleaning or garden maintenance). Please also make sure you read these Terms and Conditions in full to understand the Bond Clean Exclusions and the Bond Back Guarantee.
- Bond Cleaning – Exclusions
The following items are excluded from our Bond Clean service:
Walls and Ceilings
- Please note for the standard Bond Cleans, Exit Cleans and Builders Cleans, we do not clean walls or ceilings as a part of the package, as this is considerably more time consuming. We can do this for you, however an additional charge will apply. We will spot clean any small marks.
- In the case of ‘damp spots, they can occur anywhere in the house and often the dry wall plaster is affected. We will do our best to spot clean any small mould or marks however we can’t make these marks completely disappear – these marks can return quickly due to excess moisture.
- We will always endeavour to clean any relevant light fittings, such as oyster lights. To prevent any breakage of light covers or fittings, should we not easily be able to remove the light fitting covers, then we will notify you so you can make your own arrangements.
- We will always do our best to remove mould from areas, however mould can be quite embedded into grout, silicon and other areas. In these cases a specialist will be required to remove this mould and this is not covered by our Bond Clean package.
- We will always do our best to clean all items, however discoloration can happen with normal wear and tear of the property. Often toilets, grout and plastics can discolour over time and can’t be returned to their former colour without specialist intervention.
Bond Cleaning packages do not include cleaning personal appliances (such as outdoor BBQs, microwaves, or fridge/freezers). Please note that should you require your fridge freezer to be cleaned, it is your responsibility to empty the contents and completely defrost this in advance.If you need us to clean any personal appliance, including a fridge freezer please discuss this with us in advance.
- We will always do our best to remove stains from tiles, however, it is often not possible to remove the stains without specialist intervention which is not included in our Bond Clean Service.
Dangerous / Hazardous areas
- We will not touch any area considered by our cleaner to be dangerous for them to operate (this could include for example hazardous electrical wiring, broken power points or switches, broken light fittings, broken floor coverings, pest infestations, rubbish or any other hazard that could be deemed dangerous).
- To protect our Cleaners, Employees, Subcontractors and Agents, please inform us in writing in advance, if there is anything hazardous in your environment that could pose a threat to wellbeing and safety (for example hazardous electrical wiring, slippery surfaces, broken light fittings, broken floor coverings, pest infestations).
- We will not lift or move any item over 5KG. If you require us to clean underneath or behind a heavy item such as a washing machine, or fridge or bookshelf you will need to move these prior to the Service at your own risk.
- Our Cleaners do not clean at heights. Any cleaning that requires a ladder will not be performed, such as high windows in an area with high ceilings, or external windows on the second floor.
- We do not clean garage walls or floors.
- We will always clean standard blinds and rails, however some blinds require a specialist blind technician. A standard blind is one that can be washed or dusted without any additional time or requiring a specialist. For example material blinds would require a Blind Specialist.
Cleaning behind heavy items
- Cleaning behind or around any heavy object over 5KG must be moved by you (and put back if applicable), so our cleaners can gain access.
We do not clean any areas that require a trained specialist technician, special cleaning equipment or specialist chemicals.
- Bpure Cleaning Services does not offer Pest Control services. We will clean any outstanding mess within reason (flies, spider webs), however we are not responsible for any pests (for example spiders, cockroaches, rats, or mice etc) returning after we have performed our work, or accumulating after pest control has been applied to the property.
Outside Windows or Glass
- We will always clean outside glass where we can, however we cannot warrant for this, due to weather circumstances.
- We will also not clean glass in any difficult to access area, or clean any glass at heights.
- We do not warrant any cleaning inside or outside the garage.
- Outside areas include any area that cannot be fully closed off or protected from the weather elements. This could include, patios, balconies or a part of the house that is exposed to the elements. We will always clean any relevant outside areas as required, however due to weather circumstances, any outside area cannot be included in the guarantee.
- A Bond Clean is for unfurnished property only.
- If there are items left inside cupboards, we will not clean inside the cupboards.
- We do not clean or warrant any home decorations such as linen, vases, picture frames, lamps or any other decorative item.
- Bond Back Guarantee
- Your Bond Back Guarantee will be for three days (72 hours) after commencing cleaning date.
- All Customers acknowledge that to be eligible for our Bond Back Guarantee, You must get in touch with us within this three day period if you need a re-clean and ensure we have access to the Property to do this.
- There are no exceptions to this 72 hour condition unless discussed with us in writing (via email) before the clean has taken place.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return free of charge to rectify any issue the Property Manager has with the cleaning provided by Us, within the bounds of these Terms and Conditions, including the Inclusions and Exclusions outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only applies to the Service You have engaged Us for. For example if on your invoice it states Bond Clean, however does not mention Pest Control, then you have only engaged us for Bond Cleaning – the Pest Control is not covered in our Bond Back Guarantee.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee does not include certain items and areas. Please read the Inclusions and Exclusions listed below within these Terms and Conditions.
- In considering when to book your Bond Clean with Us, please ensure you have allowed sufficient time for your Property Manager to complete the exit/condition report, so if there is any need for a re-clean we can be advised within the 72 hours warranty period. If you have not allowed sufficient time for us to return then we cannot offer a Bond Cleaning guarantee.
- A re-clean will only apply upon the receipt of a report from the Property Manager that clearly lists any problems and any relevant images.
- We require 24-48 hours dated from the time we receive the report from the Property Manager to reschedule a re-clean.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the Property Managers report as it relates to the Services you have engaged us for as per our Terms and Conditions
- After we have returned to perform a re-clean, we will warrant our Service for a further three days (72 hours). If we have not heard from You or a Property Manager within this period we will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues and conclude that the job has been completed as it related to our Terms and Conditions and our Bond Back Guarantee.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply throughout the period of our engagement from the commencement of the Service to the finalisation, whether the Service is a clean, re-clean or the waiting period between re-cleans and inspections. All re-cleans are subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- Bpure Cleaning Services will deem the Bond Back Guarantee null and void if the Property does not remain totally vacant after our Cleaners have completed the Bond Clean and left the Property (for example this includes but is not limited to: any other contractors coming to complete work on the house, you returning to the house to stay there, or cook / wash there, or leaving a pet there whilst moving house, or moving furniture you left there).
- It is essential that you remove any furniture or personal effects from the Property and arrange for any other relevant contractors to work on the Property prior to Us beginning the Bond Clean to avoid dirtying and disturbing the Property in anyway.
- We will also not guarantee for any naturally occurring event such as dust settling, insects accumulating, or from any water or weather damage from doors or windows being left open within the three day period.
- We will also not be responsible for damage caused to the Property that could be classed as an Act-of-God such as a storm, fire, flood or cyclone.
- A furnished Property is not covered by the guarantee
- After we have completed the Service, there are some situations where we cannot offer our Bond Clean Guarantee, or warrant our work due to events that may occur that are no fault of Bpure Cleaning Services within the warranty period.
Examples of these events could be and are not limited to:
- If you return to the property after we have completed our cleaning work and dirty the property (for example footprints, pet footprints/soiling, moving furniture, cooking)
- Access to a third party contractor who is unrelated to Bpure Cleaning Services
- New residents moving in or out
- Insect or animal faeces or dirt
- A build up of surface dust that has settled after we have completed the clean (dust can build up very quickly).
- Any issues arising from flooding or water damage, including mould, fungi or bacteria
- A build of dead insects who were alive during the clean and have since died.
- Any dirt, grime or other problem resulting from a window or door being left open
- We advise not to walk on any carpet or place any furniture on any carpet that is not completely dry and shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- Rubbish and any Remaining Personal Effects
- Customers are required to remove all personal belongings such as furniture, boxes or art before commencement of the Service. We will endeavour to be safe and careful, however we take no responsibility for any damage or loss that may be caused at the time of Service.
- It is the Customers responsibility to remove all rubbish from the Property that may be in drawers, rooms, or cupboards.
- We are not responsible for the removal of any rubbish inside or outside of the Property and will not warrant the Bond Clean Guarantee in this circumstance.
- If rubbish is found, then the Customer can discuss this with Bpure Cleaning Services and an additional charge will be applied at the time if we agree to remove the rubbish.
We may send an additional invoice if Bpure Cleaning Services, or the Customer, have identified additional factors such as:
- The property is not as described by the Customer for example if there are additional rooms or areas to be cleaned.
- The condition of the Property is heavily soiled, which will require additional time to clean.
- Our standard quotes and invoices are based on the estimates of average house and room sizes.
- The Customer has identified an additional area to be cleaned.
- The Customer’s original requirements have been altered.
- Removal of rubbish or personal effects
- We reserve the right not to clean an item or area within the Property (at no discount price to the Customer) if the area or item poses a risk to the Cleaner. This can include but not limited to working at heights, a dangerous light fitting, or anything broken within the Property. The Customer agrees that the Bond Clean Guarantee related to that area is void and no warranty will apply.
- In relation to items or areas that have wear and tear (ie those with excessive exposure or grime) no warranty will apply.
- It is solely the Customers responsibility to give access to the Property to the Cleaner with a key. Our Cleaners require unencumbered and unobstructed access to the areas of the Property that requires a Service.
- If we are not able to access a Property to perform a Service for any reason at the agreed time, this may result in a job being incomplete and in this circumstance, will void the warranty.
- If our Cleaners are required to clean under or around heavy items such as a washing machine, fridge or stove above 5KGs in weight, the Customer will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the Service at the Customer’s own risk and cost. If the heavy items are not moved then the Customer voids the Bond Clean Guarantee for that particular area.
- Should running water and electricity not be available, our Cleaners will do their best to do a thorough Service, however the warranty will not apply as we may not be able to do as thorough a Service.
- The Customer agrees to allow photographic images to be taken of the Property, before, during and at the end of the Service. These images will be used for the purpose of recording before and after images for quality assurance and proof of limitations if applicable.
- To avoid any business interruption caused by no shows and short notice cancellations, any cancellation of the booking with less than three days notice will be charged 33% of the invoice non refundable
- If we deem the property to be unsafe for the wellbeing, health and safety of our Cleaners, we hold all rights to cancel the Service. In this case a cancellation fee of 33% of the invoice non refundable will apply.
- If we are unable to access the Property by key at the agreed time, we hold all rights to cancel the Service. In this case a cancellation fee of 33% of the invoice non refundable will apply.
- Payments for the Service are to be made via EFT, or credit card prior to the day of the Service.
- The invoice is required to be paid in full prior to the day of the Service, unless otherwise agreed.
- Your Bond Back Guarantee warranty will be for three days (72 hours) after commencing cleaning date. After this period the warranty / guarantee is null and void.
- The Customer must agree to allow Bpure Cleaning Services an opportunity to provide a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct a Service.
- If you allow your Property Manager to send their cleaners to fix any issues, we do not give refunds or give you a discount of the payment that you made to your Property Managers Cleaner.
- The Customer is solely responsible for ensuring access to the Property via a key within the Bond Clean Bond Back guarantee period of three days after cleaning commencement date.
- Once we have completed the Service and vacated the Property no refund claims will be considered. We offer to come back to do a re-clean within the three day guarantee period (other Terms and Conditions relating to this still apply).
- You agree to waive any right of claim against Us for any incidental costs incurred, including but not limited to, rent payable, and or loss of bond monies applied, or property sale dates.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the Customers property that is not able to be cleaned by our Cleaners.
- The Customer must inform us of any property or belongings left in the Property and we are not responsible for any loss of personal items.
- The Customer is to inform Us of any damage to Property, theft, accident or breakage has occurred due to any act of a Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to any cash, jewellery, art or antiques or items of any sentimental value.
- We will always endeavour to work carefully and respectfully at the Property, however some items are prone to wear and tear and accidental breakage may occur (such as light fittings, or fly screens). If You believe that any damage beyond ‘wear and tear’ has occurred in the course of our Service, please provide us a description in writing with accompanying photos. Any damages claims will be subject to proof provided that the damage was caused during the Service. If fault is accepted the contractor and the Customer agree to allow the contractor access to the Property for the duration of the claim.
- The Bond Back Guarantee is only for the Bond Clean Services and not for any other service such as pest control, or carpet cleaning, or garden maintenance.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being an event beyond the reasonable control of Bpure Cleaning Services such as vehicle accidents, extreme weather, illness or emergencies.
- The Customer acknowledges that they have the ability to view the details of the Terms and Conditions that was attached to the invoice or by visiting our website and from this understand and can follow the Complaints and Claims procedure outlined here in the Terms and Conditions.
- If you are not happy and have a complaint with any aspect of the Service, all complaints need to be made in writing and sent to email@example.com within 48 hours of the Service being performed.
- Please include the Customers name, contact number, the date of the complaint and a detailed explanation, including any notes, or pictures, as well as a copy of your invoice. We do not accept complaints made by telephone.
- Complaints must also include what resolution the Customer would ideally like.
- The Customer acknowledges that if You do not follow our complaints and claims procedures outlined then We have the right to dismiss the complaint and take no further action at our discretion.
- Bpure Cleaning Services has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss of damage, consequential or otherwise, suffered or incurred by that person in relation to the products or services provided by Bpure Cleaning Services (including any loss caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from, ay failure, defect or deficiency or any kind of products used or services provided by Bpure Cleaning Services.
- The Customer indemnifies Bpure Cleaning Services against:
- a) any losses or liabilities arising directly or indirectly as a result of the provision of the Service including all losses or liabilities caused as result of a breach of the warranties of the Customer; and
- b) all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Bpure Cleaning Services in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise out of court settlement or appeal and including any action taken for the recovery of a debt from the Customer).
- Non Engagement of Cleaners
- The Customer acknowledges that Bpure Cleaning Services invests significant time and resources to identify its Employees, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
- The Customer must not in anyway directly or indirectly engage or employ or contract any Cleaner provided by Bpure Cleaning Services for any period during which Services are provided by Bpure Cleaning Services or for a period of 12 months after the conclusion of any Service.
- The Customer acknowledges that Bpure Cleaning Services may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
- Bpure Cleaning Services uses Subcontractors sourced from various recruitment procedures. They are not directly employed by Bpure Cleaning Services and all have their own ABNs and run their own small businesses. By booking this service you are consenting to Bpure Cleaning Services outsourcing the cleaning job to these various contractors.
- The Customer agrees that if any term or provision is held invalid, void or unenforceable then that provision will be considered severable and the remaining items and provisions shall continue to be binding.